miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Dr. Finch's office


Dr. Finch is one of the main characthers of the book, Running with scissors, he is a very loose guy, even though he is a psychiatrist, who intends to help his patients with very weird methods. One of them is to make people talk truly and direct, this helps on them because there's no regreatments or any hard feelings left behind. Well that's kind of what Dr. Finch thinks. In order to began that treatment, he invented a name for a room or a space that allows a person to speak out things that he or she wants to talk about, but for some reason they doesn´t. In Dr. Finch's office there was a little supply room, and he confessed he went in there anytime he wanted to jerk off ideas, feelings and moods. The idea is to talk to someone, even to ourselves, and talk for us.


This space or room was my inspiration for this blog. The name is masturbatorium, and it´s where I get to talk about things, maybe sometimes nonsenses stuff or really deep thoughts, but the intention is to tell things I want to say. For example if I want to write something to someone but I don´t dare, I'll publish it right here. I just tell and write, certainly it doesn´t matters if it's in any foreign language. I will tell stories and anecdotes, also poems. This space right here is my masturbatorium so I will jerk off anytime I want with anything I like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario